(updated 29th June, 2021)
1. We care about your privacy
This notice describes how we, grell ("grell", "we", "us"), process your personal data that you provide to us when using our website https://www.grellaudio.com/ (the "Website"). Please read it carefully. We care about your privacy. We have therefore implemented technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data that you provide to us when using our Website.
2. Which categories of personal data do we collect and why?
2.1 Process orders made via our website
In connection with an order, we collect information regarding your name (first name and last name), e-mail address, telephone number and address. We process the collected information for the purpose of administering your order, including to communicate with you regarding the order (e.g. for support purposes in the event of any issues with the delivery of the items), and to fulfill our contractual obligations in relation to you. There is no way of being a customer of grell Audio if you do not accept the handling of the above stated personal information. Grell will keep your information as long as you are a customer of the company and for another 36 months for above written purposes. Thereafter they will be saved in accordance to certain law requirements, for example the Swedish bookkeeping law. After this time has passed your personal information will be deleted. Furthermore, when paying via the Website you need to provide further information, such as debit or credit card information. We use third party payment providers in order to process payments via the Website. The payment providers are data controllers for their own processing of your personal data in order to process payments. The provision of the categories of personal data outlined above is required in order for us to administrate your order. For security purposes we do store your IP address when placing an order. If you do not provide the required information, we will not be able to process your order. We keep information regarding your order and transaction, including any support email relating to the order should any issues arise with the delivered products and for accounting purposes.
2.2 Use of the Website and Newsletters
Copyright Complaint Policy-Infringement Notification
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying grell that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Please provide the following information in the following order (including Section Numbers): A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material. Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law." Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notices of claims of copyright infringement on the Site should be emailed or mailed to:
Im Wiesengrund 2
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable law, grell has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at grell’ sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat copyright infringers. Grell may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless grell, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, complaints, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising from or relating in any way to your use of the Site.
We provide a limited warranty period of one (1) years. This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
• Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
• Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
• Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
• Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches, color fade)
• In case could not provide an official invoice from grellaudio
How do I make a warranty claim?
If you believe your product needs to be replaced under warranty, please follow these steps:
1. Before contacting support, please first check the suggested solutions and tips provided in our FAQ.
2. Your product may not require reclamation, but can be fixed by following helpful tips provided there like resetting a connection on your headphones, and/or checking the bluetooth device you're pairing with, etc.
3. If your issue is not fixed, then email support to open a support ticket and provide:
• Your Grell Audio online order # or copy of order confirmation
• Description of your issue and why you are requesting reclamation under warranty - **please include photos or video if it helps show your issue (20 MB max file size please).
Once your request is received, the support team will review and assist you further through your email request.
Any defective parts covered by the limited warranty will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Grellaudio One Year Limited Warranty
All Grell Audio headphones are designed and manufactured to meet high expectations and to provide the best customer experience.
We are devoted to producing only high quality items featuring the latest technology. However, in exceptional cases, electronic products may have malfunctions due to manufacturing defects. That is why we offer a full one (1) year warranty from the date of original retail purchase, which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Grell Audio hereby warrants that, under normal use, this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year starting with the original retail purchase date. The replacement warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the purchaser, specifying the date of purchase, is presented with the product to be replaced.
How does it work? If you believe this product is defective, carefully repack the unit and return it to your authorized dealer within the warranty period, with the original proof of purchase. Your authorized dealer will replace the product, provided a defect in materials or workmanship is identified. Should your authorized dealer not have the equivalent product or color in stock, grell Audio will promptly provide you with a new product.
This limited replacement warranty does not apply in cases of abuse or misuse of the product, use contrary to the grell Audio instructions, ordinary wear and tear, incorrect connection, force majeure or unauthorized repair. Any lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced, if at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
Grell Audio shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use this product, regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from country to country. This warranty does not restrict the rights of the consumer mandated under applicable laws.
This product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. This product was produced after June 1st, 2016.
Important Safety Instructions
• Not suitable for children under age three: it contains small parts which may be a choking hazard.
• Choose a low volume setting before using the headphones.
• Long-term exposure to loud music or sounds may cause hearing damage. It is best to avoid high volume levels when using these headphones, especially for extended periods.
• Do not use these headphones when operating a motor vehicle, a bicycle, machinery or where your inability to hear outside sounds may present a danger to you or to others.
• Using these headphones limits your ability to hear noises around you, regardless of listening volume. Please be cautious when using these headphones.
• Do not drop, sit on, or allow the headphones to be immersed in water.
The pads that accompany these headphones may deteriorate over time. Please make sure to use suitable pads on the headphones at all times.
The grell Audio Warranty does not cover:
• Defects and damages due to dropping, mechanical damage, dirt, cerumen, damp, moisture, chemical products, abnormal impact damage, loss, theft, fire or force majeure
• Modification or repair by you or a third party without grell Audio approval
• changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear, or ageing